just for you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yves Saint Laurent Sale

Go down

Yves Saint Laurent Sale Empty Yves Saint Laurent Sale

Post  huaming Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Model Adriana Lima stars in the new Yves Saint Laurent Sale Summer 2011 campaign. The gorgeous Victoria's Secret Angel looks incredibly stylish wearing the brand's designs for the upcoming season. Simple lines, vibrant purple and green, animal prints, see-through lace, everything spiced up with alluring red lips and a messy-dressy hairstyle. It shows exude extreme femininity and sensuality. Adriana poses gracefully wearing stylish mini-dresses, wild animal prints, and seductive see-through lace. Red lipstick, mysterious cat eyes and high-heels perfectly complete the looks. In fact, speaking about heels, the stunning supermodel told in an interview that they represent a very useful accessory.
"High heels definitely help. It defines your legs a lot! I don't like to be barefoot or in flat shoes. At home, but never when I'm working or when I want to feel feminine," Adriana said.
The YSL collection for SUMMER 2011 is fun and bright, yet utterly stylish and ladylike. The Italian label brings stylish clothes specially designed for pragmatic women who want wearable clothing.
Step into a world where looking great does not mean sacrificing feeling great. Yves Saint Laurent Sale is a brand for truly modern women. Busy women with full lives who need to feel great as well as look fabulous. Whether you are a serious shoe fetishist or simply a girl who has to walk many miles, you will find a pair of Yves Saint Laurent shoes that are just right. These fashion shoes of Yves Saint Laurent Sale are truly comfortable and will take you from long days at work to lunch with the girls, all night parties to the most glamorous of red carpet events. These fashion and cultural role models are highly discerning when it comes to what they wear and who they support. Yves Saint Laurent Sale is widely regarded as the world's leader in design when it comes to fashionable and ecologically sound footwear.

huaming

Back to top Go down