just for you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSL Tribute YSL Tribute YSL Tribute

Go down

YSL Tribute YSL Tribute YSL Tribute Empty YSL Tribute YSL Tribute YSL Tribute

Post  huaming Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 am

With the summer solstice upon us, gals all across the world are looking for new ways to beat the heat. We couldn’t think of three girls blending whimsy, elegance and a relaxed attitude better than Kate Bosworth (in Richard Nicoll), Kirsten Dunst (in vintage) and Lauren Santo Domingo (in Proenza Schouler). These three know how to keep their cool.
I don’t know how they do it, but Yves Saint Laurent makes some of the most iconic shoes I’ve ever seen. Especially their “YSL Tribute” collection is a hit among celebrities, fashion connoisseurs and us totally obsessed shoe freaks. I’ve loved the YSL Tribute sandals from the first moment I saw them, but never got the chance to go for the real deal or snap up one of the various knockoffs (check!) back then when they were considered the “It” shoe of the year. My favorite YSL Tribute sandal was the purple suede version with gold trimming, but the black patent version is of course more versatile.

YSL lovers, today’s your lucky day! These Steve Madden platform sandals have completely sold out everywhere else, but ASOS has still a few of these fabtastic heels in limited sizes available. Be quick to order because this is the final sale and probably also your last chance for a great YSL Tribute knockoff of such great quality. I love mine so much! They are absolutely amazing looking for knockoffs and while £80 were certainly not cheap, I haven’t put a second thought whether or not to buy them and ordered straight away after they added my size.
My tip: if your feet are slightly wider than average I suggest you go at least half a size up so your toes won’t get squished.
http://www.yslshoesoutlet.org

huaming

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum